There are several things to keep in mind when designing your golf hole sponsor sign and choosing a sign printing company:
- Keep it Simple!
- The logo and company name is all that is needed on the sign to create brand awareness and recognition. You want your sign to attract attention and for people to recognize who you are and what you do.
- Use High Resolution Images
- This is where Mullally Print Studio can help! We're equipped with high end printing equipment to ensure a sharp, professional looking end product.
- Consider the Colors being Used
- If the golf tournament is designing the sign for you, you will want to inquire about the background colors being used so you can avoid clashing or too similar colors in your own artwork. Using creative shapes for the sign itself, such as, a golf ball on a tee or a golf cart shaped sign, can also help to draw the attendees’ eye and thus more attention to your company.
Mullally Print Studio, our HP Indigo Digital Commercial Press produces custom, high quality, professional golf hole sponsorship signs for tournaments all over Kansas City and the Midwest. Contact Us today for any assistance with your project.